35 biggest events to help you plan your next show
Life, with all its colour and craziness, sights and sounds, triumphs, and tragedies, is a spectacle that demands to be shared with audiences everywhere, through captivating user-generated video (UGV).
With ever-expanding amounts of user-generated video (UGV) being created, there has never been a better time for producers to unlock the potential of a UGV strategy.
Newsflare’s constantly growing global membership of filmers are out there capturing life as it happens, uploading new clips all day, every day, to our huge UGV vault. It’s alive with diverse, emotionally powerful content and fresh ideas.
Now we’re making it easier than ever for production teams to get ahead of planning their next show with our new landmark anniversaries calendar.
We have the concepts you need for your next TV show
Our timeline offers instant access to UGV content for the biggest world anniversaries taking place this year, sparking new ideas for archivers, researchers, production managers and line producers planning shows telling the story of these historical events.
The 35 dates span a wide range of topics. From the world’s largest weather disasters to the murder of George Floyd which sparked global protests, we have the dates that will inspire your next anniversary TV production.
Eight reasons to dive into Newsflare's user-generated video
- UGV is available, it's cost effective, it cuts down on research time, and you can get it straight into production
- UGV is a constant supply of fresh ideas to inspire your next unmissable show or fill a gap in your production schedule with something new and unique
- UGV is fresh, arresting, and great quality content on tap, offering the opportunity to get more creative with the stories of events that have shaped the world
- UGV is genuine and authentic. It tells it like it is by shining a light on real moments with level of human emotion that cannot be created
- UGV offers the chance to tell a story from a myriad of angles and perspectives
- UGV is trustworthy and truthful (especially when it comes with Newsflare’s 100% right-clearance guarantee)
- UGV is the chance to capture a moment in time that simply cannot be recreated
- UGV can be crowdsourced to provide new, timely, unexpected, disruptive and unique content that will help you nail that pitch and get your documentary or factual entertainment show into production.
Let Newsflare help you uncover the content you need to take the lead in anniversary show making.
If you have a brief you’re currently working on that needs user-generated video, take a look at our landmark anniversary calendar or speak to a member of our specialist production team today.
We can even set you up with masters access so you can use our UGV content when making your next pitch-winning sizzle.